1. What’s most important to you in life?
Being a merchant of happiness. Creating it. Experiencing it. Sharing it.
2. What else is most important to you in life?
Being personally fulfilled - What fulfills me? Making things. Designing things? Meeting people + all over the world. Also biking. But that's an afterthought.
3. Who is most important to you in life?
I don't know yet. Like - I LOVE my family, don't get me wrong. They are the first. They are no 1. But do I have someone with a different last name as no 1? I thought I did. Twice. But they had different ideas.
4. What’s going well for you? What are you proud of?
I'm vibrant. I haven't been bored for over a decade and people love me.
5. What in life are you confident about?
The trends above will continue
6. What’s your greatest achievement in life? How does it make you feel when you think about it?
Fuck. I'm going to go with learning how to think for myself. It wasn't always true. Lots of "lessons" happened that had to be repeated but I pulled through them. Barely. And now we find ourselves coming out of the tunnel but not in the sunlight yet.
7. What’s your biggest challenge?
Figuring out how to communicate with the suits (people who think their better than me - wtf that means I don't even know.)
Read my thoughts from 2AM on 1/14 here
8. What needs to happen to overcome this challenge that is within your control?
FUCK if I know!??!?!?!?!? If I knew it would have been done! A long time ago!!
9. Why must you make this change? Why are you absolutely committed to this change?
Because I'll be homeless otherwise. Simple.
10. What will making this change mean to you long term?
That's a stupid fucking question…
(Ben - that isn't aimed at you. It's me not hitting the backspace. It's me being honest. It's me venting)
It will mean that I'll have the freedom to do what I want. To be complete.